Pantogar For Hair Review - Hair Loss Vitamins
When it comes to re-growing hair, there are lots of products out there that you can use. There are products that are just for men, ones that are geared specifically for women, and products that are intended for a certain age group. The market is flooded with hair care products that makes it difficult to know which one actually works. However, there are a few products out there that did not only earn the confidence of their customers, but were also able to back up their claims with plenty of scientific research. Pantogar hair vitamin may be one of those products. In this review, we will explore Pantogar thoroughly and help you come to a conclusion as to whether you should try it or not.
How it Works
The first thing that anybody should look at when it comes to determining whether a product is legitimate or not, is "how it works!". Understanding how and why it works is vital to determining whether to try it or not. In this case, the mechanism by which it works is fairly straightforward and makes perfect sense. The first thing that you should know is that Pantogar is intended to treat three conditions: hair loss, alopecia and nail problems. Your hair and nails are very much related.
The way that Pantogar works is by getting hair back to the growth phase. Hair loss is going to happen no matter what. Everyone loses hair all the time – even people with a full head. The difference between those that are bald or balding is that their hair does not regrow like everyone else’s. In order to get your hair back to its growth phase, Pantogar gives your hair all of the active substances the metabolism of your hair requires.
Let’s go over the main ingredients of Pantogar and what they do exactly.
- Cystine: promotes the natural function of the root and works as an antioxidative. It also helps to remove free radicals from hair.
- Calcium Panthothenate: this helps to supply energy to the hair cell stimulating the metabolism as well as reproduction, cell division and regeneration.
- Thaimine: this ingredient increases metabolic activity within the root of the hair itself.
- Medicinal Yeast: there are a lot of trace elements and vitamins in medicinal yeast that can activate the hairs metabolism and stimulate the growth of new hair cells.
- Keratin: this is the main component in every single hair on your head and is probably the most important building block for healthy hair
- Para-aminobenzoic acid: this will restore the pigmentation of your hair, meaning that you can get your original hair color back.
What Customers are saying
To be honest, there has not been large numbers of customer reviews yet for Pantogar. However, the reviews that have been posted were all positive, which is a good sign considering that people usually post a review only when they have negative feedback. In fact, the ratio of positive to negative reviews online is close to 2:8. But both of the reviews of Pantogar were extremely positive, with one customer discussing the different products he/she tried throughout the years and the only time he/she got results was when he/she tried Pantogar. Another customer was impressed at the growth of both their hair and their nails.
The Bottom Line
So, should you try Pantogar? Although it is intended to treat three specific conditions – hair loss, alopecia and stunted growth of the nails, you may also be able to get some of your hair color back with this product. If any of those four things are what you are struggling with, then you should definitely give Pantogar a try. Oh, have I mentioned that Pantogar is backed up by numerous scientific tests that you can check in their website?
So, if you want a product that actually works and praised by actual users, then Pantogar is definitely the product for you.